Thursday, November 21, 2013

gorgeousgoddesshair!

Disclaimer: this post is not about serious stuff. 

Rather, it is about my small business - in other words, a shameless plug for my products for gorgeousgoddesshair. 

I have another craft show this weekend at the Historic Oakland Manor. I'm going to be on the second floor, selling clips, bobby pins, headbands, ponytail elastics, and my new pin/clip combos. I'm very excited about this show - every vendor is selling hand-crafted goods, so I will be in good company! If you've never visited me at a show before, I encourage you to spend twenty minutes or more checking out my stuff and all of the other goodies this Saturday from 10-3. 

Below are some photographs of my work. 

These have pin backs and alligator clips. They are made from silk flowers, French netting, feathers, and pearls or beads: 


These are alligator clips. Feathers, flowers, and beads: 




Medium sized alligator clips. Flowers, feathers, pearls:


Headbands for your little princess. Elastic, found beads or pearls, flowers, netting: 


Ponytail elastics.  Ribbon roses, beads, flowers, elastic: 


Lots of bobby pins! I have some for fall and winter, too! Flowers and pearls: 


Thanks for taking a look! See you on Saturday! 







No comments:

Post a Comment